Thursday, July 26, 2012

Barbie Jeep Uh-Oh


Well, this morning has not been one of my finer moments…

It’s not really a secret that I LOVE to drive with my Barbie Jeep top down. 
This green Jeep is the one I want to buy... Mama and Papa A Don't approve... Wah wahh


I’m obsessed.  I love the sun on my face and the wind buzzing through the car and my music blasting.  It’s like a mini vacation for me. 

Last night I put the top down to have my mini vacation.  I knew after work I should have put the top up right away, but hey! There was a chance that I would be driving somewhere again later in the night and it wouldn’t be nearly as much fun to drive with the top up!
So I kept it down..

Flash Forward to 7:03 am this morning.  I was having a wonderful morning.  Got ready in peace.  My hair looked good, I got some nicer clothes on for work.  I felt good. 

Until I opened the front door, and realized it had been raining all night and my Barbie Jeep top had been down ALL NIGHT.

Everything is soaked.  Not just a little water here and there. The seats acted like a sponge and just sucked up all the water.  The floor had a good ¼ inch of water in it which kind of drained out when I removed the floor plugs.  I had a huge packing blanket in the back—100% soaked (and so damn heavy!). 

I drove to work by covering my seats with trash bags and beach towels… the Barbie Jeep is now drying in the parking lot… super water logged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment