Thursday, July 26, 2012

Priorities people...

Last night, I spent my night customizing this blog a little. I added some new sections so hopefully you all like it as much as I do. Please do let me know if you find anything difficult to read because of spacing or colors. 

I've added some buttons on the side to follow my Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram-- all of which I'm very active on. I also added a contact section that allows you to write me a little message and let me know what I'm doing right or wrong... So I hope you use that.

 So onto last night, I rushed home from work to go to the pool and teach a private lesson. I love teaching private lessons but I struggle when I get a grumpy kid or an overly tired kid. I feel bad because sometimes their parents send them to camp all day, where they do nothing but run around all day and then send them to me to swim laps for an hour. They really don't want anything to do with me at that point. Anyway, I finished up a lesson and she passed the level (yay!).

I finally got a hot second to myself this summer so I decided to decorate the blog and trim my bangs.





Priorities people... Priorities.  Now I'm watching my all time favorite TV show lineup:







And in other random news, the Pittsburgh Penguins got a little cuter today: 



Since Arron Asham had to leave the Penguins last year, I guess Sutter will have to be my new favorite player... Lord knows I only pick my players based off of 2 things: 1. Looks  and 2. Bad ass-ness 


No comments:

Post a Comment