Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Exciting news!

So I have some exciting news(at least I'm excited about it!)

Before I graduated and I was still tossing around the idea of what exactly I should be doing after school, I thought pretty hard about going straight to grad school.  I was really thinking about something pretty local-- more that likely Duquesne.  Once I got my job offer in April, I decided to put my grad school dreams on hold to get a good grip on the working world. 

I started my job in May and have been seriously loving every second of it so far.  But the idea of grad school has been stuck in my head.  I decided to start looking around at some online programs that I think would better fit into my busy schedule.  I found a school with a Master of Health Care Administration.  

I applied. 

I got in!! I'm super excited.  I start on August 27th.

Best part of all? My employer is going to pay half and I don't need a GMAT! Hurrah!!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome!!! Love your blog :) Would love to have you do a guest post on my blog if you want, on anything... maybe some of your craftiness :)

    ReplyDelete