Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My week in Instagrams!


I’m going to start a new weekly post called “My week in Instagram’s”.  I love instagram.  I think every single one of my coworkers (at least at the pool) probably think I’m slightly insane by the number of pictures I take and post on Instagram each week.  This weekly post will be to focus on the highlights of my week through Instagram.  Some weeks will have all of my instagram photos, while other weeks (Like this week) I’ve just posted wayyy too many pictures on Instagram to share them all.

If you enjoy the “My week in Instagrams” I highly suggest you follow me through the highly addictive app!

My user name is : Antoszewskia


How stinking adorable of a little kid am I?

Michael turned me into a mouse!

The Fish got an Upgrade! New Coral Background!

My grandma visited and left us a surprise!

Rainy swim lessons fun!

Local Blues Festival!

Someone spilled sprinkles all over my Barbie Jeep.... 

Pool BFFer.


Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment