Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lets give this a try...


I’ve been pretty active (or I guess pretty stalkerish) in the blogging world for the last few years reading blog after blog from various bloggers all over the internet.  I’ve attempted once or twice to really get into blogging and make my blog something spectacular to read with few great successes.  I’ve decided to attempt the blogging world one more time and try to make something enjoyable. 

Over the next few days, weeks, and months I’ll be building my blog into hopefully something my readers (what readers?) think is something good and enjoyable to read.  I encourage you to ask questions, post comments or email me topics you’d like to read about and in the meantime I’ll continue to write about Life by Lexis…

No comments:

Post a Comment