Saturday, August 4, 2012

Friday nighttt

Good morning bloggers!

I'm spending my morning at the wonderful pool managing and holding a training for the workers here.  The pool is so calm and relaxing when no one is here... Go figure.

Awww so pretty
Last night I spend my night: Sleeping, eating dinner with my mom at Max and Ermas, and visiting my sisters house.  My wonderful sister is an ER PA, which arguably makes her one of the smartest people I know.  But on Wednesday her brain must have been left with the coffee on the kitchen table-- when she decided to stick her hang into a running lawn mower.  She admits it was the stupidest thing she could have done and it basically was just a dumb moment.  Anyway, she broke the tip of her finger and had a pretty decent gash.  So now she has a nub.... 

Okay, not really a nub because her whole finger is there but we call it a nub because you cant see her little finger.

ET Nub Home.

Shes in a lot of pain and is taking medicine (and eating as much graham central station ice cream as she wants) which makes for hilarious times.  As you can see in the picture above, we decorated the little nub with a smiley face.

Should say, "YEAH NUBBY!"

PS: someone from work just brought these in for the rest of the guards.  These people are trying to make me fat.  I Will not have one.

1 comment:

  1. Eek running lawn mowers and hands do not mix that is for sure.

    Hope you stayed strong girl and enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete