Thursday, August 16, 2012

Life as a gimp

So today is day two of the boot.  When I got the boot the doctor said after the shot it should feel worse for a day or two and then start to feel better....well he was right.  Yesterday I struggled--- more like hobbled to get everywhere I wanted to go.  It's an odd feeling and very difficult to describe.  Before the shot I had a lot of swelling which was just really painful. When they put the shot in it is 1. Extremely painful and 2 just like fluid sitting in my foot which makes the swelling hurt worse.  From yesterday to today I feel like maybe I'm walking a little better and hurting a little less.  I'm just really worried for my marathon managing shift on saturday 8 a-11p and the fact that were going to the steelers game on Sunday.  Ill be crunching it out then... Too much walking for the boot.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the long shift on Saturday and the Steelers game Sunday with your foot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm so sorry about all of the swelling and pain. I hope your foot is feeling better by the time you read this comment :)

    ReplyDelete