Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday!


Weight loss Wednesday:

Start Date: 7/25/2012
Today’s Date: 8/8/2012
Weight lost: 5 lbs

Week Successes: Staying on track and focused!

Week Struggles: Sleep!! I need wayyy more sleep!  Damn you Olympics!

Lessons Learned: Strict eating + water = Weight loss!

Goals for Next Week: Stay strict and add some workouts into the game plan.

So this week was good to me.  Actually it was great.  I lost 5 lbs which was way more than I was expecting.  I love that about low carb.  The first few days I tend to lose a lot of water weight which really shows on the scale.  That makes me happy and encrouages me to continue.  Also in good news I broke past the number that I have been stuck at for quite some time. 

Yesterday wasn’t so good for low carb.  We had a new hire at work yesterday so we all took her out.  Naturally my (non dieting) coworkers decided it would be a good idea to go to a sub shop.  Not so great for me. Anyway, I broke down and ate a Sub. 

Oh well.

I’m getting back on track today and I think yesterday helped.  Stay tuned till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment