Monday, August 6, 2012

Instagram help!!


Hey everyone,

So today I went onto Facebook and saw UPMC Health plan had one of MY photos featured on their cover photo-- talk about exciting!! 
The one right in the middle!!




The photo was entered to help win my mom an Ipad, and basically if one of my  pictures gets chosen for the final 10, if it has the most likes it wins! So i have a quick request for you:  

If you have instagram (or always thought about getting instagram) do the following steps to help me win!!

1.        Open instagram (or download it if you dont have it)
Open instagram!
2.        Tap the star to “explore”
3.        Tap the search box
4.        Tap the “hashtag” box
5.        Type in “MyHealthySummer” and press enter
6.        Go to the following photos and click the “<3 Like” button.  You may have to tap the "Load More" button to find them all!




LIKE THESE PICTURES:




The contest ends August 15th and winners are chosen August 16th! Go Like my stuff people!!





2 comments:

  1. Looks like I had missed a photo to like for you yesterday but I took care of it now! I hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I selected you for the Liebster Blog Award. See my most recent post for more details.

    ReplyDelete