Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gimp Life


Well, I went to my orthopedic surgeon today for the suspected plantar fasciitis in my foot today.  He agreed and said it was indeed plantar fasciitis and that my original doctor didn't really know what she was talking about.  At any rate-- he told me I needed a cordisone shot and an accompanying boot.  My doctor only likes to give 1 cordisone shot so he wanted to make sure that the medicine had time to help and my foot had some time to relax... Apparently that's standard practice for this particular office.  Anyway, boot for at least 3 weeks-- up to 5 depending on how I feel.. 

No weight loss Wednesday this week-- Today's been too early and painful.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I feel so bad about your boot!! I wonder if you will draw faces on it like your sister is doing with her nub?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks-- At least maybe it will get fixed now. I'll have to think of some new way to jazz up my boot like her!

      Delete